Stanislovas Kulikauskas VII International Sambo Cadet Tournament
2016-03-03, Author: LSF
“Mangustas” Sports Club
Director Stanislovas Kulikauskas
VII International Sambo Cadet Tournament 2016
In the name of world champion Stanislovas Kulikauskas
I. Aims and objectives:
- To raise the status and awareness of Sambo in Lithuania and around the world.
II. Time and location:
- The tournament will take place between the 2nd and 3rd of April 2016 at “Atžalynas” Sports Hall, 13a Bielskio St., Šiauliai, 76176, Lithuania. Accommodation and weigh-in will be held at “Atžalynas” Sports Hall, 13a Bielskio St., Šiauliai.
- Cadets: boys and girls born in 2000 or younger.
IV. Organisers of the competition:
- “Atžalynas” Sports School , “Mangustas” Sports Club and Lithuanian Sambo Federation.
V. Cadet weight categories:
- Boys: 38 kg; 42 kg; 46 kg; 50 kg; 55 kg; 60 kg; 66 kg; 72kg; 78 kg; + 78 kg.
- Girls: 38 kg; 41 kg; 48 kg; 52 kg; 60 kg;
VI. Programme of the competition:
- The competition will be conducted in accordance with current International Sambo Regulations.
- Weigh-in: 2nd of April, from 17:00 to 18:00;
- 3rd of April, from 9:00 to 10:00;
- Opening ceremony: 3rd of April, 11:00 o’clock;
- All participants are required to provide a document with a photo during weigh-in;
- Starting fee: € 10.
- Team application forms are required to be certified by a doctor. Early applications are to be emailed to email@example.com (or faxed to +37041434998) before the 15th of March 2016.
VIII. Award ceremony:
- The winners of the competition will be awarded with medals and cups.
- 2 people from each foreign team will be given free accommodation with breakfast included. Accommodation for others will cost € 20 per person per night (breakfast included). Confirmation in regards to participation in the competition is to be received by the 15th of March 2016. If the confirmation is not received by that date, accommodation will not be guaranteed.
- The expenses of other teams are to be paid by their organisations. If you have any questions relating to accommodation or competition please do not hesitate to contact us:
- G. Snudaitis, tel. +370 69878943. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organisers are not responsible for any injuries suffered during the event. Combat participants are recommended to have health insurance.